Rachel Timoney shows us the top 5 niche places to visit in Galway with this short video.
- Town Hall Theatre – from dance performances to comedy shows, there is something here for everyone.
- Escape Rooms – can you and your friends solve the puzzles and escape?
- The Legend of the Claddagh Ring – learn all about Ireland’s famous symbol
- The Hall of the Red Earl – visit ruins dating back to the 13 century.
- Amber – gemstones, tarot cards and all your holistic desires.
Created with work by – Michaella – “View of the main high street in Galway City with the brightly painted buildings and cobblestone streets on a cloudy day”. Picture Partners – “Silver Irish Claddagh ring.”
To find out some more fun things to do in Galway, click here.
For more Galway Pulse stories, click here.